The usage of metallic wedding details is a popular trend that has been fashionable for some time. From glittering accessories to towering vases, there are countless ways to incorporate metallics into your special day. You can trust the floral designers at Gordon Boswell not only to create stunning bridal bouquets and arrangements but to help you accentuate your florals with shimmering metallic details.
Metallics are so diverse, they will blend well into any color palette and style of wedding decor. Golds provide a rich backdrop for yellow, white and cream blooms; silver looks gorgeous with white, blue and purple. If you are looking for inspiration as to how to infuse your venue with glamor and shine, here are a few ideas.
- Add metallic elements to the bridal bouquet, such as decorative brooches to adorn the floral arrangement.
- Placecards and menus with gold or silver lettering can be displayed in decorative metal picture frames of various styles.
- Tall vintage vases and candelabras will provide an elegant focal point for the table.
- For a more rustic effect, utilize metal pitchers, lanterns, or other antique store finds to arrange your centerpiece florals.
- Leaves or branches painted with metallic colors add a striking aesthetic to arrangements.
- Silver, gold or mixed-metal silverware, chargers, and goblets are a sophisticated way to decorate your table. Metallic painted chairs add a dramatic and luxurious ambiance.
- Sequined or glittery table linens can give a pop of shine wherever they are used throughout the room.
- Cakes adorned with shimmering – yet edible – gold or silver glitter is a fitting way to end the evening.
When looking for ways to add a little shimmer to your wedding day – whether traditional or innovative – collect your inspiration photos for metallic wedding details and make an appointment to speak with the experts at Gordon Boswell. We’ve helped hundreds of Fort Worth area couples to create the wedding decor of their dreams – and we look forward to helping you to do the same.